Date(s) - February 20th
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Please join Mark Anthony Porter, Managing Director with Porter, Ritchie and Associates, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
During this complimentary seminar, we will discuss:
– An overview of the new tax law
– Provisions of the new tax law
– Next steps and how to work with your advisor to assess your situation
Some of the most complex changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act are related to the 199A Deduction for Qualified Business Income (QBI) of Pass Through Entities. Join us to:
– Learn about the 2017 tax act objectives and results
– Obtain an overview of the new 199A deduction including phase out ranges and limitations
– Discuss the different types of qualified pass-through businesses Space is limited.
Please make a reservation by 2/15/19 for you and up to 3 guests.
CALL: 415-743-9839 OR EMAIL: TRENT.SOVA@AMPF.COM
This is an informational seminar. There is no cost or obligation.
REFRESHMENTS/HORS D’ OEUVRES will be provided